It was my second article for Software Testing Help community and the subject was something very close to my natural interest, i.e. Building high performing teams. The topic was Major Problems faced while managing Large Testing Team and the Remedy.
I talked about five major problems which you are likely to face if you are leading/mentoring/managing large QA team. Let me assure you that this article is not only for Managers or Leads but it will also help any junior or entry-level tester to perform good in such team.
List of major issues I talked about:
- Maintaining Good Quality consistently over time
- Centralized Knowledge and Expertise
- Making Work Fun and Interesting
- Work Distribution/Assignment
- Maintaining Appreciation and Motivation
You can read full article on below link. Excited to know your feedback fellow testers. Feel free to share it in comments section. Happy Testing.